- Lectures: 1 - 3 February, 2024
- Abstract and registration opens: April 1, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline: November 1, 2023
- Notification of abstract acceptance or refusal: End of November 2023
- Early Bird ends: December 1, 2023
The purpose of the NUGA-sponsored Research Grant is to fund the development of research in the field of urogynecology.
NUGA is a none profit committee of urogynecologists from all Nordic countries. The purpose of NUGA is to organize and plan bi-annual meetings in the Nordic countries for urogynecologists and other healthcare workers emphasising the latest updates in the field of urology and urogynecology.
Our aim is also to give young scientists the opportunity to present their work at our meetings.
The profits of the meetings has been used to give out Research Grants and prizes (e.g. prize for best abstract and Ulmsten prize for the most promising young scientist).
More information on how to apply for a grant will follow.